Friday 3 June 2016

Fun. Freedom. Confidence.- All New Datsun Redi-Go

Datsun cover

I am not a huge fan of automobiles but I love to know  more about them and like watch it afar. I would love to own a hot looking car someday. As much as I would want a hot looking car, I would also want its features, interiors and performance equally good. In today's time we youngsters believe and expect a little more extra in life. We believe in rising above the rules of society and that’s why Datsun is here. We have a larger than life attitude and so for a ‘ready-to-go’ generation it is an awesome Car to go. Our generation believes in doing more, we are always on the go. Datsun is one of a kind automobile that strengthens the sense of freedom, a machinery that gives them the confidence to go further. Datsun is full of fun and life, just like us. Get ready, the Datsun redi-GO is here, to take us places.
Features that impress me the most.
MODERN EXTERIOR
I am in love with its smooth and sleek silhouette, Its lean & dynamic side character lines are a total sell out feature. It is perfect for me; it is Stylish, sporty, and the touch of silver adds a premium appeal. I love the red colour a lot. Its very pretty just like a shiny cherry.
HIGH STANCE
CLASSY INTERIORS
I am a total freak when it come out to classy interiors and Datsuns interiors has a total 100 on 100 for this awesome classy and sporty interiors. So get your entire family, because there’s a ton of room for  all. Its always a bonus when there is a lot of leg room, as I get very irritated when there is not much leg room in some cars. Now with Datsun we can be ready to make our way through the city along with everyone.  SPACIOUS OVERALL INTERIOR
EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE
Finally what really matters in a good car is- KITNA MILEAGE DETA HAI YAAR? (lol). It is not a car if it not not efficient enough. This car will not disappoint you, its 5 speed manual transmission gives a smooth control at transitions, with precise shifting for a more seamless response to the drivers demand. 
FUEL ECONOMY

Where would I want to test this and why?
I think I have pretty much covered up why I need to test ride at least once in my life. I really want to test this baby out on a lazy Sunday when the roads are empty in Mumbai (when I do not have to worry  about running over someone). Sunday roads on a lazy summer day would be a perfect time to drive it both in a fast and slow speed. I have also read about it easy small turning radius feature and I really want to test it out in real. I have been lusting over the red colour Datsun very bad. Hope to own it someday.
SMALL TURNING RADIUS
Download the Datsun India app to book your own Datsun redi-GO, today.
Fun. Freedom. Confidence. The ultimate Urban Cross - Datsun redi-GO - the capability of a crossover with the convenience of a hatchback.
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment