Thursday 18 September 2014

BEER ONION RINGS

Hey Foodies,

I have been trying to keep in touch the inner master chef in me lately, I love to experiment with my cooking and lately I have been trying new dishes out right from the TLC (my favorite channel) and then added a little bit of my expert touch. I pretend to act as if I am Hosting a show of my own while I am cooking :p



So here is my VEGETARIAN recipe to the very yummy snack BEER ONIONS RINGS. Perfect for a Sunday brunch with friends over a MOVIE.

Ingredients 
(serves 3-4,actually depends on who you serve :)
-200 Grams Onions (choose big Onions)
-200 grams Cornflour
-200 grams Plain Flour (Maida)
-Salt 
-150 ml Beer
-Oil to deep fry
-250 grams Bread Crumbs

Method
-Cut Onions to Pretty 1/4 inch ring, separate each ring and keep aside.
 -In as bowl Mix Plain flour, Corn flour, Beer and add Salt to taste. Whisk untill you get a creamy and smooth batter.
-In a deep vessel heat oil on medium heat. 
-Dip onion rings into the batter and until coated well.
-Remove Coated rings one by one and give them a good coating of the bread crumbs.
-Deep Fry the rings for about 2-3 mins until golden brown. 
-To drain excess oil remove the rings onto a paper towel.

Serve hot with a Cheesy dip and Ketchup.

These rings go amazingly well with a chilled aerated drink.


IF YOU TRY DO SEND PICTURES ON THE SOCIAL LINKS BELOW.. WAITING TO SEE AND  HEAR FROM YOU...

also do like Michelle's facebook page michelle61092
follow us on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to our youtube channel michellesatelier


FRANK TIGDI



No comments:

Post a Comment