Monday 29 September 2014

Break Free: OOTD

Hey Pretty peeps,

Has there been a day in your life where you really wanted to break free?? Break free from work load?? break free from studies?? Break free from daily routine?? I am sure there has been a time just like that in your life. And I hit mine.
With soo much to do and soo little time we have, I am finally learning to LIVE. Have you heard of YOLO?? Well, I have just accepted that with my arms wide open! Lately I have been having bad hair fall! (sob stories) and everyone loves my long hair, But what about that in the long run??? I can go bald one day just because you like my hair long.. I just had to make a decision and had to be quick one.. I decided to chop a reasonable amount of damaged 10 inches off for them to grow healthy...Many were like NOOOO....why???? The Answer Is You live only once, and live it for yourself. 
Soon after the haircut I wanted to express myself with my clothes so lets just jump right into the OOTD!





 I love this dress I found it at a thrift store in Goregaon but there are not so many occasions I can wear it soon I will be chopping it off to my fav MIDI length...I love tie dye and a Maxi is the best outfit for that perfect boho wibe..I often relate Boho to Freedom and hence this OOTD.... Share your breaking free experience..would love to hear..

I am quite crazy and so you can 
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

No comments:

Post a Comment