Friday 3 October 2014

MAXIME SIMOENS RUNWAY LOOK: DIY HAIR COLOUR

Hey Beautiful Bunnies,

OMG! Today I am very excited to show you this lovely look I have recreated right from PARIS FASHION WEEK RUNWAY. Maxime Simoens SS15 collection was an awesome twist to MODERN ART! and what caught my attention soon after the amazing garments was the HAIR! As soon as I saw my instagram update I really wanted to to try it on myself. LOVED how it turned out!! keep on reading for the DIY.



For this DIY you will need just one thing! DRY PASTEL or SOFT PASTELS isn't that amazing??? Thank me later!! 
YOU CAN BUY IT HERE
This DIY is pretty self explanatory so lets begin..



This does get a lot messy so you could wear gloves or just wash your hand later!!

You can you use any color you wish to use. YES, this comes off your easily after a wash. I would recommend not to touch your hair too often after you color your hair as this comes off a bit too easily.

MAXIME SIMOENS had many colored crowns on the runway, and you can use absolutely any color you wish. Great thing is that you can change the color whenever you want and it is not permanent and dry pastels are not damaging at all!





IF YOU HAPPEN TO TRY THIS DO IT IT ON MY SOCIAL LINKS BELOW


I am quite crazy and so you can 
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

No comments:

Post a Comment