Sunday 12 October 2014

Return Of The Grunge: OOTD

Howdie People!!

Grunge is not just a trend I admire a lot.. It is my favorite attitude I LOVE to carry every once in a while.. Born in the 90's this trend was made famous by youth of that time.. plaid and checks, heavy metal and beanies, old black boots and dark lips, neck chokers... ahh..I can LIVE in these forever..

If you follow me on INSTAGRAM  you would know, I love to laze around in just dark clothes which is the essence of grunge(to me).. love how effortless is made so punk!..WOULD YOU DARE TO GRUNGE??? well I do it often... remember YOLO, so if not, then do it now!! 

ahhhh..also how can I forget.. I just got myself a new baby(CAMERA) and my boy FRANK will do his best to get great shots. Also considering to finally give my youtube a kick start.

**Soo here is my take on grunge..so do not judge..
Oh BTW the top I am wearing is sewn and embroiderer by me.. yes, I am a seamstress too..would you like DIY VIDEO up on my youtube??? let me know..







I am quite crazy and so you can 
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier


No comments:

Post a Comment