Monday 22 September 2014

What Happened at Wordup!

Hey Beautiful Peeps,

Being a part of Indiblogger has always made me very excited to look forward to amazing meets organised by them, after My first meet back in May which was exceptionally the best time I have had being a blogger, I was thrilled to grab the last seat left (later increased) for the WORDUP event hosted by BIG ROCK!. OK. Let me describe the day in one word "ITWASAWESOME".


LISTEN.LEARN.EXPRESS being BIG ROCK's moto, I took back soo much that day, soo much to learn from and all ready to express what I have learnt! 

WHAT HAPPENED ON 20th SEPT 14'???
The meet took place on a early Saturday morning at BLUE FROG, lucky for me there was coffee and smacking sandwiches...OH And how can I miss the ROCKING welcome by TEAM INDIBLOGGER, I really felt I was at Sunburn for a while. Great KICK START for a long exhilarating day ahead! EXCEPT the meet is was equally thrilled to my pal SAM, PALLAVI, TANYA, BLOGWATIG and BIENU right after the Dove meet in MAY.. and the Sister like bond we share is heartwarming THANKS to INDIBLOGGER. There was lucky draw and MOTO G as the prize among the first 50 to register. Unfortunately I did not win But my pretty pal PALLAVI was extremely lucky that day! 

Being a blogger has so much more to it...I have been an aspiring blogger since 7-8 months now and I really want to be that No. 1(as said by Snigdha Manchanda). Ever since I started Blogging, Being a Tech-Dumbo that I am, this meet made me so much Smarter and Educated than what i was TWO DAYS ago! The Speakers that day were Vinit Geonka, Amit Agarwal, Anshul Tewari, Lakshmi Rebecca and Sunit Singh, Varun Krishnan, Krishna Chepuri, Harsh Agarwal, Scherezade Shroff, Snigdha Manchanda and the very Entertaining Bhavish Ailani. 
SPEAKERS WHO GOT MY ATTENTION
The day was pretty long but every Minuit was packed  with soo much learning and Fun! I was extremely starstruck over Sherry, She is very Humble and soo kind to talk to. She shared her moments of how she begins her day and how 1 MILLION views happened to her!! What a lovely lady. 

Not only Sherry was I all swept off my feet but that "Cutie" from 'YOUTH KI AWAAZ' Anshul Tewari got soo much sense in me he gave us all a reality check. He made me think of blogging as a what it really means to me "PASSION". He made me understand that you do not have to make your blogs Limited to likeliness of your friends and Family. Go beyond just impressing the close ones and think like an ENTREPRENEUR, and hence forth... in fact from now will do just that! 

Harsh Agarwal was very helpful too.. he really came across like an angel in disguise, I really had no clue in what world of SEARCH ENGINES was I living,hopefully his tips and tricks will help me get noticed and trafficking. CONTENT IS KING! well said ain't it?? It all summed up to exactly what you have to offer... CONTENT is your baby, if it has all those ingredients to be the best BIRYANI in town then hungry folks will come along... 

Krishna from "THE UNREAL TIMES" with his experience also taught me many thing from his genre of work..pretty interesting. 

Then the pretty sweet girly Snigdha took center stage and gets us all hooked on to her about Story telling... OH! BTW I did not know WHITE TEA existed!! She was a sweetheart she took us through how easy it is to tell a story! just know your pattern and you will get it right!

Then Bhavish (not a speaker)comes along and gets our funny bones to work, that humorous little man was a laughing gas Bomb who got us all infected! 

Besides all the educational sessions there were many Giveaways for the Best Selfie shot at the Selfie corner and other Random giveaways.. SAD for those who got the Banana and Potato haha (acting evil Because I won 500 bucks) !!! Q and A after each sessions won many flipkart vouchers...and then there was a big Giveaway, a random draw among the bloggers who attended for the MOTO X again won by a FUN HOTTY I know Vinita aka BLOGWATIG. I also got lovely goodies to take away like a lappy bag, a tee(love it), a speaker and a free .ME domain.


More on .ME
Did you know .me is the latest web FAMILY to join. .Me domain is a best way to get uniquely Identified in this World of "too many bloggers community". I wish I had this option before! bloggers looking a domain, this is really a good option to brand your blog/ your identity with a your name.me. VISIT BIG ROCK's WWW.DOMAIN.ME for more info.

PICTURES TO DESCRIBE MY DAY









Too warp this post like I said "IT WAS AWESOME" loved it.. INDIBLOGGER please host many such fun event but please do not go BANKRUPT because we love you! Thank you for having me.


also do like Michelle's facebook page michelle61092
follow us on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to our youtube channel michellesatelier





No comments:

Post a Comment