Sunday 14 December 2014

Maybelline Electro Pop Baby lips Review

Hey Junkies,




Today I have A very interesting review for the recently launched Maybelline Electro pop baby lips. I got my hands on this as soon as I knew these were available at my local drug store. These are available in 4 colors in India i.e. Fierce and Tangy, Pink Shock, Berry Bomb and Oh! Orange. Fierce and Tangy is the one to be colorless on the lips while the rest do leave your lips tinted.



Pink Shock: Pink shock has a yummy watermelon smell, however does not have any taste. Has a pink color that will can be mistaken for a lipstick. Unlike the earlier baby lips which had the sheer color these electro pop colored ones are very high on color for a lip balm. 

Price: Maybelline Baby Lips Electro pop   in Pink shock comes for 165 Rupees. They are available online and over the Maybelline counters.

Pros
-lovely shades,wide color variety to choose from.
-travel friendly
-creamy and very moisturizing

Cons
-NONE! 

Definitely I will repurchase this product, I would love to try on the Berry Bomb next.

See you around soon... :*

Please feel free to leave in you questions about this product. 

Also let me know what would you like to see more..

don't forget to...
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

No comments:

Post a Comment