Friday 30 January 2015

GILLETTE VENUS #UseYourAnd

Hey There Beautiful!

The other day I was looking at myself in the mirror and thinking how much I have changed since I was a child, well obviously we all see the physical changes, but I still wonder why am I not the same as I used to be as a child, Care Free, Honest, Adventurous AND so much more.. I still remember how I managed to be a doctor in the morning AND soon after a teacher AND in no time an astronaut AND just a few seconds later Miss India! 
TADAA!!! MADE LIFE SO EASY

REALITY CHECK: I'm no more that care free kid, BUT I am a 22 year old young fashion designer who has many responsibilities at hand! Wait for it there is more.. 
THINGS THAT REALLY DEFINE ME
 I am also a loving girlfriend AND an experimental graphic designer AND a passionate blogger ANDsweet daughter AND an impulsive makeup hoarder AND a self proclaimed chef AND there is so much more than just that boring label "Fashion Designer" you call me!

As girls grow, we often are forced to make choices which suppresses the next important decision which are often more selfless, but why do we make these choices when we can take both the decisions in life AND learn to manage it both? Why can't there be a slim fitted jean under that delicate saree? Why can't you wear that elegant dress AND throw on those comfy sneakers?

MOTHERS today are the best example of whom we need to learn from, they often are the best MOMMIES in the world! They can turn into a wild bear when protecting you from getting harmed AND moments later a graceful nurse by your side when you fall sick AND a cranky baby after they watch a sad scene of a movie. My mama is a working lady in the day AND by evening she gets possessed by SUPER WOMAN ghost who does all the chores at home as well #GIRLBOSS. Gosh! MOTHER'S are truly inspirational, don't you think? 
I love my MOM.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF ME AND MY MOM BUT I JUST DID NOT WANT TO CROP OFF MY DADDY!

Speaking of which Gillette Venus has come up with a great campaign which stands up against opting boring, one-dimensional label and empowers to #UseYourAnd: To choose this & choose that! Not just this OR that!

They say you can't bake your cake and eat it too! Well, now you sure can! With the power of AND break the rules set free.. You do not need to hide yourself under that pressure tree and what for? 21st century women we are today, it's still a shame why men can get away with those hairy arms and legs and women have to pass through a monthly terror stroll at the beauty parlor and get that hot wax pulled off her skin in order to meet standards! Thank god for products like Gillette I can get away without the trouble of waxing and just shave it off instead. What's even better that GILLETTE VENUS RAZORS are specially designed for women and their sensitive skin, they are so helpful for clumsy girls like me, as I often cut myself with the blades, but with Gillette Venus I feel safe to play around in the shower AND has made my life so much more easier.

So do not limit yourself, there is so much more to you, the multitude of things that make up who you are; you cannot be just one dimensional. I hope to have inspired you some how, It's your time to shine ladies, EMBRACE YOUR AND NOW!

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO WATCH


This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus“.


Oh! don't forget to...
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier


No comments:

Post a Comment