Tuesday 24 February 2015

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition- Happy Hair Challenge

Hey Pretty Pies,

Yes, I am one of those girls who get compliments on her hair too often! (I know you hate me), but  for a fact my hair is not as perfect as they seem to be.

MY CURRENT HAIR STORY- *try not to cry!*
-Dry hair/Undernourished causes lack of shine 
-Hair fall due to weak roots
-Split ends due to hair color
-Dandruff
Oh! My life is a drama!
SEPT 2014
If you read my post on my Ombre hair transformation (HERE) and later how I chopped off my hair (HERE) due to the damage caused by the hair dyes used on my hair, I later realized trimming your hair is not the solution to it, Good hair products and a daily/weekly hair ritual are the most important to avoid problems.

GARNIER FRUCTIS has come up with its latest hair productions which sound like a good solution to my hair problems. So I gladly accept the #HAPPYHAIRCHALLENGE. My current hair condition really needs a miracle and my only hope for this to be a challenge accomplished. I really want happy hair.

WHAT IS THE HAPPY HAIR CHALLENGE?
Garnier India has challenged bloggers all over the country to use their latest Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner and review them over a month. 
PSST: I will be 100% honest with my review.

WHAT THE PRODUCTS PROMISE?
SHAMPOO
Triple Nutrition , Triple Strength* from scalp to lengths to tips.
  • Now your scalp feels nourished and hair is strengthened* every time you shampoo.
  • A new foaming formula with an exquisite fragrance which gently and perfectly cleanses your hair. Formula with a combination of oils and fruit vitamins nourishes and strengthens* hair from scalp through lengths to tips.
  • Result: Your hair becomes stronger* & looks healthy with every wash
CONDITIONER
Triple Nutrition, Triple Strength* from scalp to lengths to tips.
  • Now your scalp feels nourished and hair is strengthened* with every use.
  • A new conditioning formula with an exquisite  fragrance which extremely easily detangles your hair. Formula with a combination of oils and fruit vitamins nourishes and strengthens* hair from scalp through lengths to tips. The first conditioner from Garnier Fructis that can be applied on scalp.
  • Result: Hair is soft & extremely easy to detangle
HOW MUCH DO THEY RETAIL FOR?
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition SHAMPOO- MRP Rs135/- for 175ml
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition CONDITIONER- MRP Rs135/- for 175ml

AVAILABILITY?
You can shop it HERE or it is easily available at local drug stores/family stores.

WHAT IS IN THE PRODUCT?
Almond Oil, Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Sugarcane Extract, Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin.

MY OPTION AFTER 1 USE
I love the how both the shampoo and conditioner smells! It's a mild fragrance with a hint of floral and more citrus fruit like. The shampoo is average runny white translucent consistency like any other shampoo and lathers quite well. The Conditioner is a smooth texture almost opaque which makes your hair smell pleasant and feel both soft and smooth. Love the packaging reminds me of the summer sun and mangoes! The bottle can be easily opened, though I find it difficult to differentiate between the shampoo and conditioner.

I WILL BE BACK SOON..
I usually wash my hair twice a week, I oil massage my scalp/hair twice a month. I am going to test this product with my usual hair routine for the next 25 days. Really hoping to get that ALIA BHATT like silky, shiny locks as in the ad banner below!

 

I will be posting a micro post after 13 days on the INSTA and FB, so be sure to follow me there.
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

visit http://www.garnier.in/ for more information on their products.



No comments:

Post a Comment