Thursday 31 July 2014

Shopping with Jabong.com

Hey hey hey Shopaholics,

Recently I though I should explore more of the online shopping zone!! and JABONG it was.. so I though why not write down my experiences so could be helpful for someone just like me, as I am usually dicey shopping online. 

As my daily ritual I always hop on to the beauty section of any website, and Jabong has some awesome deals. I ordered 3 products and the review for each of these item below will follow shortly. As this would be my first time I really wanted to be tight on my budget and opted for products for below 200 and I ended up buying these..
CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
I placed and confirmed the order and immediately I got the confirmation on email as well as my mobile phone. As a careless weirdo I am, when I checked the email I realized I gave them a wrong address and I called immediately on their toll free no. and they assisted me well and I got through well making the required changes.

I received my parcel in three different shipments, the reason being they were three separate cosmetic brands. I received all of them within a week. I was surprised equally! pretty good service and each were packaged well in a air bag and this saved any damages to the products.I always got an SMS stating the parcel was out for delivery from both the courier service and Jabong, so I made it a point to stay home that day.

Overall, I loved their website as this is very easy to navigate.One can limit their prices,so yay to budget shopping!! also there are many many categories and so it is easy to narrow down choices, COD available products purchased over a reasonable price limit.

rating:4/5
well why that 1 mark less??? because they could club all the packages together for easy delivery. I had to make sure someone was at home each time, when I could have saved of the drama and I would receive all products in one package.

Here are some really Rad deals in their sale section I have listed below. Guess what???? ALL BELOW 500!

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
also do like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier


No comments:

Post a Comment