Tuesday 26 August 2014

AMC: Eat Better, Live Better

Hey Curious Bunnies,


Have you ever Imagined eating your favorite food with the assurance of never having bad affects on your health/Weight??? 

Imagine food without OIL!! OMG EEeeeuuuu...!!

Imagine using Just one VESSEL which can Cook Rice, Roast meat, Stew Curries, Fry your Fish, Bake your Cake..yes, right I did say BAKE A CAKE!! 


As much as a marketing salesmen I may sound right now, I did not believe all of this was even possible until I tried my hands in experiencing the AMAZING cookware AMC have to offer.

I was Amazed by their Products and the amount of technology and efforts it takes into making these products. These products are made from the highest and premium quality of steel and so has made itself a very long lasting product i.e 30 years of shelf life...WOW right.. the techno part of it gets more interesting and easy for lay man like you and me to use everyday. Well also if your clumsy like me do not worry the handles do not heat up and so you can lift the vessel 
care free from the stove to the dining table!! When it comes to the design perspective it is indeed very intriguing.. chrome finish is visually appealing and the best part is the food cooked in AMC has all nutrients retained, while most of the nutrient Value is lost in our normal Utensil. 


 Using this product may seem tricky However, they have an In-house demo service where in AMC representative on a call can come to your home and show you the simplicity of using their product.  You can call the Customer Care and Schedule a demo now!

Client-Service

Customer Care
From 10.00 am to 6.00 pm

Customer Care Phone: 

+91 80 676 10 610 




The Nutritionist demonstrated how to make chicken curry, cake and vegetable pulav all without OIL and Excess use of water.

I had to get down trying this myself..and here is What the FOOD BLOGGER TEAM cooked.. YES, We have made all of this without the use of Excess water and NO OIL...


Here are few pictures from the AMC food bloggers meet.





PSST: THIS MAKES AN AMAZING GIFT TO YOUR LOVED ONES!!

Stalk AMC in the links below

Also do like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier


No comments:

Post a Comment