Tuesday 19 August 2014

Homemade Face Pack for glowing skin

Hey Beautiful Peeps,

I hope you are doing well..

Well I'm not that great.. recently I have been Breaking out like crazy (girlie issues) and also suffering from Initial stages of Insomnia.. I sit in front of the computer practically 17 hours of the day and all of this shows on my face...

I love face packs and anything related to making my skin happy..So here is a face pack which helps to regain the skins moisture and heal and exfoliate and all good things!



This weekend I was strolling in the Aisles of Reliance Super Market, I see Honey at a very discounted price and grabbed immediately, I love honey..do you like Honey??? I used to have it in my kitchen often later we never re-stock and when I saw it I remembered my lovely face pack and so I decided that I have to share with my LOVELY PEEPS!!

For the face pack you will need:
-Oats
-Honey
-Mixing bowl
-blender/grinding stone (optional)


To make this pack you will have to grind the Oats to a coarse powder. You can also have the Oats whole/or as it is,but the finer the oats the better it is. Add enough honey to make thick paste and mix well. Massage in circular motion all over the face for about 5 mins and keep on for Minimum 15 mins. Rinse off with warm water to a happy and smooth face.



How this mask helps me with my problem areas??
Honey has many health/ beauty benefits(look up here). With my experience it really cleans out all the impurities from the pores and helps in preventing acne. However I still have my doubts for it's potential for weight loss??? has anyone really found out if it works?? Anyways..
My face type being Eeeky with its mood from all types from oily to dry and perfectly fine at times, however this pack works well for any skin type. It helps me to smooths away dry skin, Oats acts like an exfoliator also lightens marks. With regular use it helps to fade away tan! also lightens appearances of dark circles. MAJOR benefit, it makes my skin supple and moisturized (not oily)..It leaves my skin with a dewy glow for 6-7 hours. 


BARE FACE
I have a ton of other Face packs Recipes, these have been passed down from my mummy.. If you wanna know them let me know down in the comments I would love to share them with you.

PSST :This face pack works amazingly well on boys too, You have my word!! (thank me later) :P

HERE ARE SOME AMAZING BACKED HEALTH BENEFITS ABOUT HONEY YOU NEED TO KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment