Monday 11 May 2015

MY FIRST EXPERT-MY MOM


 AND SO SHE IS MY FIRST EXPERT! 
MOTHER SWEET MOTHER OF MINE!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF ME AND MY MOM BUT I JUST DID NOT WANT TO CROP OFF MY DADDY!
My Mother was and is My first expert, she is just a magical lady. She can cast a simple spell and suck out all my worries. She would sing a sweet song and put me to sleep, She could solve my problem like it was nothing at all in the first place. If I ever am in trouble she rescues me like a super hero. She helps me differentiate between the right and wrong. A multi-tasker who knows her every move a SUPER MOM! I love her to the Moon and back! She is my wifi to the laptop, she is my sunlight to the dull day, she is my ink to the pen, she is the rhyme to every rap song. She is the every core of my universe.  I am what I am only because of her, Above all she is my answer to all my questions. She inspires me everyday. She is my first and only expert! SHE IS MY MOTHER!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERY MOMMY IN THE WORLD!


BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW


No comments:

Post a Comment