Friday 29 May 2015

Fair and Lovely BB cream Challenge: Date Day Look

Hey Pretty Ladies,

Could  there be anything worse than falling sick on a date day..OMG! I wish never. However, I do have a good fix to cover up that tired face and give an instant makeup like finish.

I fell sick with viral flu last night and so I asked myself why not do a makeup look which is date day appropriate which works exceptionally well when you are down with a flu.

If you have read my detailed review on this product  Here you may already how much I really like how the BB looks on me (wheatish completion). And so I decided to make this look more BB cream oriented.

My sick face.
PS: please ignore the Tiara I just felt like wearing it.





As you notice there is instant bright appearance. I like how it can be used in our everyday routine. 

Soon after the BB cream application I set it with some translucent powder. Followed by a rose gold shimmer eye shadow to brigthen my sick lookin eyes. Rose gold is also most suitable for Indian skin tones. I then defined my eyes with some Kohl. Please put some mascara on if you would like. But I just did not feel like it. Add some rosey blush powder on to the apples of your cheeks whilst doing the fishy face. Lastly wear you favourite pink lipstick. You can go for a louder lip colour but I wanted to stick to a minimalistic look. Here are the final look pictures.


Lastly to finish off this look put on a cute outfit suitable for the day also considering summer, don't forget that fruity perfume. Here is an outfit idea I would definitely recommend if you are a girl who loves the colour pink and above all who someone who seeks comfort in style.

Image source
Hope you like this post and get inspired.

'I’m reviewing Fair & Lovely BB Cream and creating a unique look with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment