Monday 4 May 2015

Printed T-shirts and all that Jazz

Hey Dearies,

It's been a very long time is since I have shared a fashion related post with you all. Ever since I have seen this latest trend almost everywhere I could not stop myself from writing this post. Now you are curious to know what is it that I am excited to share, right? Well, it is none other than the printed t-shirts trend.

image source
Right from famous celebrities to the street Fashionistas everyone has been caught sporting this awesome trend. I have personally been a fan of this trend since my college days which seem forever ago now that I think of it.

Tees have always been there since the late 70's and have been constantly evolving ever since. The tees are one piece of clothing that will never be a fad. There were the baggy tees then the cropped, the over sized and now the graphic printed tees.

I have been a loyal fan of tees. I find T-shirts extremely versatile and a must have items in everyone's closet, for both the boys and girls. I like we can take it from being extremely casual chic to an elegant Fashionista. Now that there is a wide range of printed tees its hard not to find your favorite among the many styles to choose from.

Tees for boys are one piece of clothing that they would not survive without. After all clothes make an integral part of our appearance and the tors makes up for most of it. A plain tee is solid and more of a minimalist approach where as a graphic tee can be used to make more of a stronger and calls for a bolder appearance. Be it slogan tee or a 3D printed tee, printed tees are a talk of the town and is in vogue.

If you want to be in trend and pick a tee now and style it the way you want it, get out there and experiment more often. After all printed T-shirts are all about having fun with. And can be great conversation starters.



No comments:

Post a Comment