Tuesday 16 June 2015

DANDY DAD #FathersDay

Father's day is just around the corner. I really do not believe in these specific days like Valentines day, Mother's day, etc. But, I can never deny an excuse like to just celebrate it for fun! I know it is also nice to feel special on certain days and so I would like to take this chance and Celebrate Father's Day again and make my FATHER FEEL LIKE A DANDY DADDY!

I have always been the "Daddies Little Girl", Yes till date and still counting! I Love my Dad. However, I hate his fashion tips when he gives it to me when I am getting ready to go out or something, his tips for Womenswear sucks! If I ever take his advice I may end up looking like an actress from the 80's. However, he has a great sense of dresses up himself pretty well and of course I get my passion for fashion form both my Mommy and Daddy. Talking about fashion I would like to take this opportunity and pick an ensemble from Jabong.com. I am in love with their varied collection from their Menswear range. 

The Dandy is one of my favorite styles for Men. And having to pick an ensemble for my dandy dad is perfect. My dad is very close to dandy-ish kinda style I can say. He loves his stash and would love to sleep in a tailored suit and loves to look like a gentleman always. 



So here are my picks for a perfect #DANDYDAD from Jabong.com I would love to see my Dad in this ensemble for this Father's day.
CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE


Like I said I love the varied range Jabong has to offer and it was definitely hard for me to choose just the above picks out of the awesome collection they have in store. I can totally see my dandy daddy rock this ensemble and the red bow tie just adds a dash of awesomeness to the outfit.

My dad and I always have this thing between us which cannot be put into words. I love my dad to the moon and back. He is my ultimate man I cannot begin my day without. When I was really little he used to carry me in the palm of my hand I have so many pictures of that. I would sit on his palm without any support and I there was this trust between us that comes naturally. I was just sitting there like a boss! Now that I think of it, I only see my dad's hands been fractured really badly. Gosh! I am so huge now. His not so Little girl! He has been there so all my important competition days, be it KARATE, SWIMMING, SPORTS DAY.. And when he was there I always won! There has been times when I actually did not win in his absence. Till date he comes to pick me after late hours of work and I can totally believe I have someone in times of trouble and of course in times of joys and other times in between.

Here is a picture of my Handsome father Mr. Constance Furtado!
Can you tell he is 51 yrs old?

And here is my cutie and I together, BTW he loves taking selfies with me!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO EVERY DADDY ON THE PLANET!
21st June '15

No comments:

Post a Comment