Wednesday 17 June 2015

Does Nioxin really work?

Hey Curious Bunnies,

If you are reading this of course you want to know if Nioxin works to attain fuller, thicker hair or not, right? Well, then lets cut the chase and let me tell you YES, IT WORKS! But you may also want to have more details from the one who used this.

Before getting into details lets you need to know more about the product. CLICK HERE

Like I said in my previous post I was not able to use this product on myself as I already have good hair! *yay me*, I had to give the Nioxin kit to my mommy to try it. She has great hair too but she has visible hair thinning only above her forehead which means she has full thick hair at the back of her head. 

After the analysis at the Nalini and Yasmin's Salon she was given the system 4 from their 6 available kits. System 4 is for noticeable thinning. Yes, she was also given the micro derma abrasion for the scalp before she kicks off using the Nioxin treatment daily.


Her kit consisted of the following.
-Cleanser- In normal terms SHAMPOO
-Scalp Revitalizer- In normal terms CONDITIONER which has to be used also on the scalp
-Scalp Treatment- A leave-in product.

Let me present you with before and after pictures. These pictures have been from the first time of using the product and 2 weeks almost after using this product daily.

Yes, you may see a visible difference. However, she says her hair does not feel as silky and soft as before. She also tells me that she feels as if the roots have built this unexplained texture around it that it feels like it has gotten thicker and hence appearing fuller. So it does work but she is sure it will stop showing the fuller thicker hair once discontinued. 

I asked her if she would would re-purchase this product and she said NO! I also asked her why, to that she says it feels very unnatural and unnecessary and doesn't make her feels any better with the texture she feels on her roots. 

My mommy rates this product a good 7 out of 10. And says try it to believe it. 

Here are some pictures of the treatment at the salon



TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT CLICK BELOW.


You can try and experience #NioxinNowIndia at your nearest salon. This activity is in association with BlogAdda.com” in both the blogposts

No comments:

Post a Comment