Saturday 20 June 2015

EGGLESS OREO MUG CAKE RECIPE

Hey Sweety Pies!

Okay! It literally took me 10 minutes to make this oh so yummy Eggless Oreo Mug cake! I was craving for cake this afternoon and I was like, why not make one. I keep stumbling upon so many of these DIY on pinterest that I decided to make my own.


Ingredients
-2 tbsp Maida
-2 pinches of Baking Powder
-Less than a pinch of salt
-1 tbsp Cocoa
-1 & 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
-2 tbsp un salted butter
-3 crushed Oreo's
-Small Dairy milk crushed
-3 tbsp Milk


Method
-Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mug. Make sure to take a mug large enough as your cake is going to rise and you do not want your cake mix to spill over in the micro wave.
-Now add all the wet ingredients in the same mug and mix this really well to make a cake mix batter.
-Now pop it in the Microwave for 2 minutes 60-70 watts. And keep an eye on it.
-Pull out after and stick in a toothpick and pull out if it comes out with come cake batter on it then put in again for a minute or so/ If it comes out clean ''PRAISE THE LORD''.


GRAB THAT SPOON AND TRY TO WAIT TILL IT COOLS DOWN! 
I know you are too excited to eat it..but you do not want that tongue to be brunt.


I also used some icing to add that extra sweetness. It is very simple to make it.
powdered sugar,butter and milk. Mix until pastie consistency and start decorating!!

Thank me later..

No comments:

Post a Comment