Wednesday 17 June 2015

HUG YOUR DAD: Jadoo ki Jhappi

He almost hit the Doctor when he came out to say that the delivery is going to be complicated. He was very impatient waiting outside the Labor room, his hands were crossed and he cried he did not know what he was doing. Each time my relatives narrate this story I feel so like giving my Dad a big bear hug! My dad and I are very close to each other. If there was anything more than Love to define our relationship, it would be just that.
At times he looks at me at the time and when I ask him what, why you staring pa? He says, ''You were so tiny not too long ago and now you have grown so big in no time. Time flies!
IMAGE SOURCE
I am very lucky to have my Dad by my side whenever I needed him the most. He has been my guiding light in the deepest darkest hour. I remember the times he was there for me when we went I was too late to get back home after a party and he always made sure he could come down to fetch me on this bike.

My dad and I are very close to each other like I said before, we cannot be drifted apart. I still remember the times we went together to school and I used to have my hand wrapped around his beer belly. He used to brighten up my lazy morning by singing songs while we drove our way to school.

I have mentioned this many times in my posts that my dad has been my luck charm for all my competitions and other activity involving winning! Yes, he worked for me It was really nice to see him first before I kickoff, be it my Karate kicks or my backstrokes. He won me all my medals and certificates.

I am now fashion clothing and accessories production co-coordinator and I owe him all my success. He stayed up late at night and helped me through making projects at night. He is an artsy person and his magic touch made all projects excel and stand out in class! I have definitely got the flair from him!

Oh! By the way my photographer in many of the blog post has been my all rounder daddy!!
And there are oh so many things I want you all to know about him.. But just a post is not enough..
There could be a lot of gifts and other precious things out there on sale, but there can be nothing better than a hug to make my daddy a happy man!

I learnt from the very famous movie Munna Bhai MBBS that there can be nothing more magical than a hug! The Jadoo ki Jhappi!

THIS FATHER'S DAY GIVE YOUR DAD A BIGGEST LONGEST HUG!! HE DESERVES EVERY BIT OF IT!
GO #HUGYOURDAD


This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment