Thursday 12 March 2015

5 ways to De-stress and #SlowDownZindagi

We adults know exactly the reason why they say 'SLEEP LIKE A BABY', It is because how much ever we try we cannot leave our thoughts behind and sleep peacefully. As we grow up we tend to lose the child in us and begin to worry a little too much about unnecessary things in life. In the world of adulthood it is almost impossible to get some good sleep which is the reason why STRESS dominates us.

Some of us stress for college project's deadline, boyfriends surprise party, putting final touches to the ppt for the big meeting tomorrow, child's annual day preparations, In-laws coming for dinner...Ahhh!! So many thoughts and responsibilities can only make me think of stressful and sleepless nights. That is why it is very important to break free at times and take a moment to recharge yourself. 


Here are 5 ways how to let loose and De-stress yourself. 

1) YOGA
I am no expert, but a friend taught me a few asana's wherein I can let my body loose and practice it when I feel restless, and yes it does give me physical relief but also some great mental rest too.
source
2) LISTENING TO MUSIC
Take a break, put on those headphones and go listen to your favorite sound.
source
3) TREAT YOURSELF
Go to a spa, buy yourself a bar of candy, get a manicure, get under a hot shower, Do things that make you feel relaxed.
source
4) GET SOME FRESH AIR
Take a break, you could go on a mini vacation or even just a date with your love! Just go outdoors and do something and go somewhere which is not a part of your daily routine. Set yourself free!
source
5) SLEEP!
Lack of sleep has said to be the major cause of stress, so just forget about everything and go rest take some sleep and yes, SLEEP LIKE A BABY!
source
These are few simple ways I love to de-stress myself when I just cannot handle stress anymore! Hoping some of these techniques can help you to let loose and live life with light stress.

BE SURE TO WATCH DEEPIKA DE-STRESSING HERSELF WITH THE NEW PARACHUTE AROMATHERAPY OIL.


I am going to try a new quick way to De-stress & #SlowDownZindagi using Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil in association with BlogAdda.

 TELL ME HOW YOU DE-STRESS YOURSELF IN THE COMMENTS BELOW?

HAPPY WORLD SLEEP DAY!
*13th march 2015*

like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

No comments:

Post a Comment