Monday 23 March 2015

Are you coming with me to #KelloggsWaleGuptaji for Nashta?

Have you heard about Mr. Gupta and his family? No? Really? Are you living under a rock?

Well, well, I am here to help you, I am planning to tag along some of you to his house very soon and take a wild guess why??? Hmm..OK, OK, stop thinking; I will take you along with me for Nashta. Nashta? Arre I mean BREAKFAST or A QUICK SNACK. I have heard they have some really good recipes and which are super simple and quick to make and they always include a "NOT SO SECRET INGREDIENT'' which makes their food a little hatke and more yummy, and you know what is it? It is none other than KELLOGG'S CORNFLAKES.




Guptaji's family sure know how to whip a perfect breakfast for any given occasion with Kellogg's cornflakes as their most important ingredient. I am really intrigued by the fact that Mrs. Gupta is very experimental in the kitchen. She has many recipes she posts online on YouTube and here are a few of my favorite videos. I cannot wait any longer to Guptaji's house after looking at their lip smacking NASHTA RECIPES.


 Cheesy Cornflakes
Who in the world would not love some cheese in their life? How perfect isn't it? I can just imagine the party of flavors in my mouth after every bite. The cornflakes will be perfect for this taste and texture along side with cheesy sauce and tomatoes, whereas the onions will bring along a perfect Indian taste to this snack. A perfect snack for fun TV time followed with chai. Ah!

Apple Cinnamon Cornflakes
I love me some cinnamon. Cinnamon is my favorite winter spice. For some weird reason it reminds me of Christmas and this could be the perfect breakfast, put together on a winters morning. Also remember? An apple a day keeps the doctor away! This could be my new favorite combination breakfast. I wonder why I never tried this combination, no wonders Mrs. Gupta has fans like me.

Cornflakes Crumble Mango Custard
Genius! Haha, I love the Gupta family, cute, aren't they? But this corn flake crumble seems like something I really need to try. I love textures when it comes to food. This food is a very good combined snack which could do wonders for dessert. Smooth custard and crunchy cornflakes are they way to go. I must try making this and serve it for as dessert at a family get-together.

Cornflakes Khatta Moong
Another interesting snack, I cannot wait to try. I am drooling already. This seems like a perfect nashta for when I am hungry. I love moong too, and this is yet another well combined food.  This will definitely keep me full for a long time.

You see now? How fun and interesting the Gupta family is? After all a family that eats together stays together! And I cannot wait to go their home try and learn how to make some of their lip smacking dishes.

You must like their Facebook page and look out for what they make next?
Click on the link below
https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta

Be sure to visit and subscribe to their YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia

No comments:

Post a Comment