Thursday 12 March 2015

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition~ Full Review

Hey Pretty Pies,
I AM BACK! 
And I am back to share my full review on the GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION shampoo and conditioner after using it for almost a month. 

BEFORE I BEGIN WITH THE DETAILS, TAKE A MOMENT AND WATCH THE FUNNY GIF!

**OMG! I FEEL LIKE A ROCK STAR WITH MY FABULOUS HAIR AFTER USING GARNIER**
OK! So you can read my hair story *SAD HAIR STORY* in the link below
I WAS ASKED, WHAT MAKE THESE PRODUCTS ANY DIFFERENT?
Here is what I have to say:
SHAMPOO: did make my hair stronger , shiny and healthy with every wash.
CONDITIONER: did make my hair soft & extremely easy to detangle.

WHAT IS TRIPLE NUTRITION?
Benefit of:-
COCONUT OIL: nourishes and makes hair 10x stronger.
ALMOND OIL: restores beautiful shine into your lengths.
OLIVE OIL: binds, repairs and helps reduce split-ends.
Triple nourishment from SCALP TO LENGTHS TO TIPS.

HOW MUCH DO THEY RETAIL FOR?
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition SHAMPOO- MRP Rs 135/- for 175ml
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition CONDITIONER- MRP Rs 135/- for 175ml

AVAILABILITY?
It is easily available at local drug stores/family stores OR you can shop it HERE.

WHAT IS IN THE PRODUCT?
Take a closer look at the ingredients yourself.
*Be sure to check for ingredients you are allergic to, if you find it try then this is not for you*

MY CURRENT HAIR STORY AFTER USING GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION
-Soft and Lively hair 
-Reduced Hair fall 
-Replenished hair~ looks healthier
-Smells like a dream

My only complaints are that it does not completely stop hair fall and does not lather as much as you except out of the quanty you use!

I am rating this product range a 4.5/5

I strongly recommend to give this product a try and see how it works for you.

OVERALL COMMENTS
-I love the smell of this range, lingers throughout day and can give you compliments by a passer by or a hair sniffer.
-Makes your hair dreamy soft and healthy as this product gives it the food it wants in the right proportion.
-Reasonably priced for the wonders it does to your hair.
-Puts in life into dry and damaged dyed hair.
-Good hair can boost your confidence and this might be just the right product for you.
-Definitely would repurchase this product!

-Most of all "MAKES YOUR HAIR HAPPY"


visit http://www.garnier.in/ for more information on their products.

like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier



No comments:

Post a Comment