Sunday 15 March 2015

#TOGETHER- WITH MY FAMILY

Not too long ago, my huge family and I decided to go on a road trip to Nasik aka NASHIK. Nasik is district in Maharashtra well known for Kumbh Mela. It is always great fun to be around with my mom, dad, uncle, aunties and cousins. Since my family is so much fun I told my boyfriend to join us.
my family
We were actually on a pilgrimage towards the shrine of the Infant Jesus. I have been going there since I was a little child, even went there when I was in my mom’s womb. We would always take the special train on the feast day, but unfortunately this year due to board examination of a cousin we decided we will plan a road trip to the shrine soon after his exams were over. So soon after his examination this year, this road trip was planned.

The day had arrived. We woke up 5.30 in the morning freshened up and were all set to catch the bus we booked at a planned meeting place at 7 in the morning. I was constantly on the phone with my boyfriend as has is never on time, so I was making sure if he is fine and on track as promised. My mom on the other hand was speaking to my relatives making sure they are on time as well. And good grace we all were on time. Here and there time passed by and the bus finally made a move at 7.20. My family started the journey with a little prayer for our safe journey. Did I mention I have a fun family? Oh! The noise we made, the food we ate, the songs we sang! This journey was full of fun and madness.

At 12.30 in the afternoon we touch down the holy place and we all freshened to meet our favorite person ‘INFANT JESUS’. We said our little prayers, spent some time there and by 1.30pm said our goodbyes to the shrine to head for lunch. Oh Boy! Not that we didn't eat much during our journey, there was more food. The beef ban was the star of the conversation during our meal that afternoon.

After our tummies almost survived to tear apart, my boyfriend and I took a moment for ourselves and left for a stroll. Hand in hand, we walked and turned around and there we saw happy faces laughing and having the best time of their lives. My boyfriend and I looked at each other and could not stop smiling. That feeling you get is so positive. I loved that moment. He asked me ,"is it always this fun when you guys are together?'' and I said "YES"!

The best things in life get better when you are with your loved ones. This was not the only time we had the best time or best moments, because happiness comes to me almost every time we are together. Each one of us must have had their share if worries just the day before the trip, but when we come as one we forget about everything; we just turn into a bundle of joy. Being with my loved ones always fills me up with optimism and helps leave my worries behind and that is the power of being #TOGETHER.

BE SURE TO VISIT HOUSING IN THE LINK BELOW AND EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF BEING #TOGTHER
https://housing.com/in

Be sure to
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

No comments:

Post a Comment