Sunday 22 March 2015

Happiness- #IAmHappy

Happiness is very subjective; some find happiness after a lot of struggle because of their choosy nature and some find it the simplest of things. Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions. I love being Happy. Happiness is one emotion I wish I could pause or carry on forever and hope never to end. Happiness is the best and most desired state of emotion. Happiness is something I wish for each one of us experience at least 80% our entire life's emotions added up all together. Happiness is more of a choice, you have the control of it and you could either choose to be happy or sad. I am not very high maintenance, 90% of the time I choose to be happy and look at the good and the brighter side of any situation. 
IMAGE SOURCE 
AND HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY AND PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE.

MAKE-UP: Oh! This one thing I get the most excited to see, be it the cheapest of MAKE-UP on the racks of some store or someone wearing some on. This is very random, but while I was penning my thoughts down for some reason MAKE-UP came to be on my mind.

STARS: A wave of positivity strikes through when I think I see them at night; I love the stars in the night sky. I have the galaxy wallpapers on my phones, lappy, computer even before it was in trend.

KIDS: I do not wish to know anyone who does not like kids, they make my heart melt and go all AWW when I see them. They are the cutest miracle of nature. Kids are the best example of bringing happiness into our daily lives and are little bundles of joy.

FOOD: Wow! I know right, food makes me happy. End of it. I do not even what to elaborate on this because I know you all can relate to this.

HELPING SOMEONE: Have you ever helped an old lady crossing the street, ever gave a penny to someone is in desperate need of it and have you ever offered a pen to someone who needs it? The 'after feeling' is more than great; it is something more than happiness.

MESSAGES: Messages from a long lost friend, a sudden, unexpected message, or a letter or bumping into a long lost friend is always a sudden outburst of happiness. Moments like these, emotions are uncontrollable.

SURPRISES: The chances are rare in busy world today, but when someone surprises you with when you least expect it, trust me you can't help yourself from smiling. And when it comes from people you least expect it from. OMG! All I smell is HAPPINESS.

SELFIES: Lol, I am a narcissist or what? Yes, I love clicking selfies I love it because it makes me happy.

 COCA-COLA CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL DAY OF HAPPINESS


JOIN THE CELEBRATION. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND SMILE.

VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://CokeURL.com/96jnc

No comments:

Post a Comment