Friday 6 March 2015

DRY BABY, HAPPY BABY

BABIES.tiny feet, little fingers, almost invisible nailsbaldies, toothless... Awww cutest little four legged humans! Have you seen this little cutie in the PAMPER AD? If not, check it out here below.



The other day mum and I watched this advertisement on TV soon after which my mom got all nostalgic and she was telling me how I grew up so fast and how I was a troublesome kid back then. Both of us got hooked into the conversation and removed all the photo album so we could go through the sweet memories together. She drew my attention to this picture where I was just dancing in a nappy*embarrassing*.

My mum told me that when I was a toddler, I used to be quite a cleanliness freak, then I wondered to myself and asked her “was I that smart, even as a child?”, She said “No silly, you loved it when we changed your nappy after you had done your deeds in them”, “HAHAHA, MY DEEDS?” I said, and then mum told me back in the days we did not have diapers like in the advertisement we just saw, 'NEW PAMPER DRY PANTS', it has gel lock crystals that lock the pee and does not bother the baby at all. She told me that when babies are not kept clean and dry, they seem to get very grumpy and cranky all the time, she also told me to take notes so it would help me when I am a mother someday, *Laughing Out Loud*. Then she also told me that infants are very particular about their eating habits, they are the most cheerful when their tummies are full. Well, I haven't changed too much then, I am always happy where and when there is food!


IMAGE SOURCE
She told me that when I was a toddler I loved to shake a leg at the Macarena song! You guys remember that song? Whenever my relatives came over they always played that song so I could keep them entertained, I just could not resist moving it when the song came on. It was my JAM back then. But one day when they played that song I kind of was all happy, but at the same time crying really hard and my mom rushed towards me immediately to check my nappy, YES, it had peed! She later realized that I was crying about the fact that I could not dance to my favorite song because I felt as if I was tied to the ground. That is how toddlers feels when they pee, they feel unusual and the wetness makes them really uncomfortable and so they either get grumpy or cry instead.


PAMPER DRY PANTS seems like the best innovation for babies. Few of its benefits are:-
1) Easy to wear
2) The magic gel helps to keep the baby dry even on the inside
3) Leak proof
4) Disposable
5) Keeps your baby happy all time.

BE SURE TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW!


This post is written in association with Indiblogger and Pampers.

Be sure to
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

No comments:

Post a Comment