Sunday 15 March 2015

Lakme School Of Style


Lakmé is one of the pioneers in the beauty industry. The things they do set the trend in fashion and beauty that the rest of the world then catches up on. In keeping with this tradition, Lakmé has started Lakmé School Of Style, India’s first fashion video magazine in association with Fame.

My favorite YouTube videos are the DIY's. I am a hardcore DIY'er myself and so this channel is perfect for me.


Be sure to watch the below tutorial to make quick and easy accessories for him and her!



Wasn't that the most simplest and quickest tutorial to follow? I am surely going to try to make that wonderful jacket with all the stoles and scarves at the back of my closet and I also know what is going to be my boyfriend's next gift!

If you follow me on instagram you already know what a makeup buff I am! I love makeup and so makeup tutorials are the 2nd most favorite type of videos I look up. Well, fame and Lakmé School of Style has got that fixed for me too!

I have always had a hard time to contour my round face. I have looked up for several videos on YouTube but never found the perfect tutorial until I stumbled upon Sahibba Anand's contouring and highlighting tutorial.



She made my life so easy! She simplified the application technique so well isn't it?

Lakmé School Of Style has one of best fashion and style gurus like Nilu, Riaan, Sahibba,
Sukhneet, Sanjana and several guess celebrities and designers like Minissha Lamba and Nishka Lulla with Karan Johar being the Editor in chief, cool isn't it?

I love their channel and the first thing I do when I go up on YouTube is go to my my subscription list and stalk Lakmé School Of Style for new videos. You should subscribe too, it is like a free visual magazine! What better than some free tutorials straight from the experts, right?

Be sure to
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

This post is a part of the #LakmeSchoolOfStyle activity at BlogAdda.com is association with #Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment