Sunday 15 March 2015

I #ChooseToStart with the new MOTO E 2nd gen


My first barbie doll, my first day of college, my first love, my first kiss always has and will be special and close to my heart. My first phone was also something I will never forget. I am a girl and pink is my color, so my brother gifted me my phone as I passed with a 77% in my SSC board examinations; and it was PINK that all I know! Those heavily pixelated pictures I clicked with my phone are still cherished. 

Phones have changed.. It has revolutionized the basic needs of a man and taken CELLULAR phones to the next level "THE SMART PHONE", which was more like a luxury and less of a choice for everybody but then there is the "MOTO E 2nd gen".

The Moto E is designed keeping in mind that a great smart phone should be a choice for everyone and it should not let you compromise with an older version of android experiences or settle for less/or cheaper quality.


Ever since I have heard about its many features I could stop myself from lusting over the phone. I was literally dreaming about it last night in my hand, 'the white one'. I want it now!

With the new MOTO E 2nd gen I #ChooseToStart and take my smartphone experience to the next level! And here is how the MOTO E 2nd gen will help achieve it..

BETTER SELFIES and GOOD QUALITY IMAGES!
Omg! Have you heard of the quick capture feature? This is the first device ever to active the front camera by just twisting it twice. So now I will have tonnes of selfies to upload to my instagram profile and other social media platforms in just three taps. Isn't this like the best thing ever? Moto E has a 5MP rear camera and the front being VGA (standard resolution). 
IMAGE SOURCE
MOTO DISPLAY
YASS! Just nudge the device to pulse the notifications, TADAA! Quite a unique feature which allows you to take a quick check on notification without the hassle of unlocking the phone.
IMAGE SOURCE
DISPLAY AND PLATFORMS
What'S better than 4.5'' HD display and LCD touchscreen? You will love to watch videos or read your favorite books on this display.other than that it comes with a chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-core processor, which operates smoothly and also is super responsive.OS: lollipop, also DUAL SIM.

IMAGE SOURCE

MOTO ASSIST
A premium feature which us to interact with the phone, it allows to choose to keep your phone on the meeting mode or the sleep mode or other options when we do not want to be interrupted.
IMAGE SOURCE
AWESOME DESIGN
I hate delicate and big chunky phones which are not easy to handle, Moto E which is perfect in size which comes easily within grip. The water-repellent coating and Corning Gorilla Glass protect your phone from damage. The anti-smudge coating on the screen keeps the fingerprints away.The Moto E comes in two colors the classic black and white, with a removable band grip which can be further personalized to fit our style; there are 6 colors to choose from. Besides the easily swap-able band there are also 5 colors available rubberized grip shell which doesn't make the phone any heavy or bulky and yet lets us enjoy the compact size and personalized style.
IMAGE SOURCE
24 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE
Most important and best features in my opinion, with so many features and applications and usage one can easily drain the battery within 15 hours, but that's not the case with the Moto E as it uses power smartly and gives 24 hours of battery life on a single charge.
IMAGE SOURCE
Other Things that I like is that it has 8 GB of internal storage, you can download all your favorite apps and save your favorite music in your Moto smartphone. Besides this, the phone also lets you expand the storage up to 32 GB via a Micro SD card. The Moto E can seamlessly switch between different applications with ease. Listen to music and browse the web at the same time with ease. The 1 GB of RAM of your Moto smartphone makes it future-ready.

The Moto E is also incredibly cheap and I would definitely recommend this to someone who is in search for a great smartphone on a budget! What more can one ask for? #ChooseToStart your smart phone user experience with the MOTO E!

Click on the link below and #ChooseToStart

Be sure to
like my facebook page michelle61092
follow me on instagram michelles_atelier
subscribe to my youtube channel michellesatelier

No comments:

Post a Comment